Full stack developer role😊
We value folks who empathize with people's problems, creatively build solutions, and go above and beyond in helping others. We have built an innovative technology, that solves major problems faced by folks trying to seek care. Our product has received support and traction from the healthcare and technology community - And we are thrilled to welcome two new members to our family!
You will be an essential member of our development operations team and contribute to the execution of key product features and innovative technologies.
- Build/Improve our product that is consequential to the health and well-being of our platform users.
- Work collaboratively with a devops team of 5 and product management team of 4 to ship products
Along with a well-compensated equity package, you will gain...
- Sharpen and build new skills in technology, agile project management and product design. With our partners, we have built a comprehensive training program. Plus, we offer one-on-one mentorship with industry leaders so you feel supported and grow in your journey.
- A unique experience working for one of the fastest-growing socially-driven ventures at UBC
- The opportunity to have your voice and ideas implemented in a product innovating mental healthcare and bringing care to people
Honest Empathy is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. One of our goals is to help close the gender gap in the tech and business industry. We also encourage folks starting their careers to apply!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.