Chief of Design role😊
We value folks who empathize with people's problems, creatively build solutions, and go above and beyond in helping others. We have built an innovative technology, that solves major problems faced by folks trying to seek care. Our product has received support and traction from the healthcare and technology community - And we are thrilled to welcome a new member to our family!
You will be an essential member of our senior leadership team and lead the strategy and execution of key design assets for our product, branding, and marketing team.
- Experience in User Experience design and are excited to grow your skills in UX
- Experience in using software's such as Figma, Photoshop, etc to create usable and beautiful app designs
- Deep desire to learn and grow as a leader and user experience designer
- Be a defining leader in Honest Empathy's mission of helping folks to never feel alone or unheard again. Mental Health is Essential Health.
- Harness your creativity to build beautiful and usable user experience product designs for our dev ops team
- Apply your digital media passion to help our branding team increase awareness about mental well-being
Along with a well-compensated equity and ownership package, you will gain...
- Sharpen and build new skills in agile project management and product design. With our partners, we have built a comprehensive training program. Plus, we offer one-on-one mentorship with industry leaders so you feel supported and grow in your journey.
- A unique experience working for one of the fastest-growing socially-driven ventures at UBC
- The opportunity to have your voice and ideas implemented in a product innovating mental healthcare and bringing care to people
Honest Empathy is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. One of our goals is to help close the gender gap in the tech and business industry. We also encourage folks starting their careers to apply!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.